Saturday 9 March 2013

FRONT PAGE NEWS.

I just discovered my book Not Without My Cat is on page one of the Science Fiction category at Smashwords for the "Read an eBook Week"; this is for the books selected on tabs of: 100% off; Units sold; Epic (100k words).
I am utterly delighted to be up there and selling, for free, my Science fiction adventure.
A good put your feet up read, with mystery, danger, paradoxical events, a bewildered detective and his timey-whimy Cat.
Includes sushi, romance, modern art, cocktails, corrupt scientists, blackmail, time travel and dangling from a tall building.
The first in a series of books. The next due out Summer 2013: Cloud Field.
With just a few hours to go until Read a eBook week ends: get your free copy by clicking the link and using code RW100 to buy your copy for $0-00.
Not Without My Cat Book Page

No comments:

Post a Comment